MULTIMEDIA ARTIST (M/F)
For enforcement of our staff in Vienna, RABCAT is seeking an experienced MULTIMEDIA ARTIST (m/f) with a strong focus on animation!
As a Multimedia Artist you will work on international 2D and 3D gambling games for various platforms. Starting from the first sketches to the final product, you will find a variety of highly creative tasks within a young and motivated team.
- Completed education or equivalent work experience in game art/animation/visual FX
- Understanding of core principles of animation
- Technical understanding of animation (export, rigging) a plus
- Proficient in 2D & 3D industry standard software packages (Adobe AE, Adobe PS, Autodesk Maya)
- Experience with Esoteric Software Spine a plus
- Solid grasp of popular trends, design, composition and color
- Enjoy team work, good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding quality awareness
- Creating a wide range of art-assets (2D & 3D) for premium game productions, focusing on animated content (Trailer, VFX, Character, etc.)
- Preparing art & animation assets for in-game usage and export them in the appropriate format
Our Offer & Benefits
- Young, motivated team
- Subsidized Do&Co restaurant
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Free fruits & coffee
- Excellent public transportation
- Flexible working time
- Fitness area & showers
- Parking lots
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Please state the job title in the subject line. Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the MULTIMEDIA ARTIST (m/f), fulltime position, we offer an annual salary of € 39.200,- gross. Willing to pay more based on qualification and experience.
About RABCAT GAMBLING
Headquartered in Vienna and established in 2001, RABCAT GAMBLING has become a leading manufacturer of premium casino game applications for the international iGaming industry. The range of products includes video slots, casino table games, innovative 3D games based on own trademarks and much more. The entire cross-platform game portfolio features a wide range of language support and is available through our long-time B2B partners Austrian Lotteries, Microgaming, Quickfire and Yggdrasil YGS Masters.
RABCAT GAMBLING premium game content is used by some of the world's most successful online gaming operators including Bet365, Betsson, Bwin, GVC, Mr Green, Paf, Pokerstars, Unibet, Victor Chandler, William Hill and many more.
RABCAT GAMBLING is a subsidiary of the Austrian Lotteries.