MULTIMEDIA ARTIST (M/F)
For enforcement of our staff in Vienna, we are looking for an experienced MULTIMEDIA ARTIST (M/F)!
- Completed education or equivalent work experience in game art/animation/visual FX
- Solid grasp of popular trends, design, composition and color is essential
- Proficient in 2D & 3D industry standard software packages (Adobe CC, Autodesk Maya)
- Able to define and develop styles
- Outstanding quality awareness
- Creating a wide range of art-assets for premium game productions (VFX, Animation, 2D/3D)
- Preparing art assets for the in-game usage and export them in the appropriate format
Our Offer & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized Do&Co restaurant
- Up to 25 days of paid holiday
- Flexible working time
- Mobile phones
- Excellent public transportation
- Home office
- Free coffee
- Parking lots
Participate in an exciting and inspiring working environment!
JOB OFFER - PDF
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title in the subject line. Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the MULTIMEDIA ARTIST (M/F), fulltime position, we offer an annual salary of € 39.200,- gross. Willing to pay more based on qualification and experience.
RABCAT - a game studio headquartered in Vienna and established in 2001 - is known for world-class online casino applications with unique game designs, great visuals and strong IPs. RABCAT is part of win2day, a highly popular multichannel gaming platform run jointly by Austrian Lotteries and Casinos Austria AG.