2D / CONCEPT ARTIST
Headquartered in Vienna and established in 2001, Rabcat has become a leading manufacturer of innovative high-quality content for the online gambling market. For enforcement of our staff in Vienna we are looking to allocate this permanent position.
As a 2d artist you will create all kind of ingame and marketing related 2d artworks. You will work together with our team of artists throughout all stages of the development process.
Skills & Requirements
- Completed education or equivalent work experience in graphic design
- Solid grasp of popular trends, design, composition and color is essential
- Proficient in industry standard software packages
- Concept art / illustration skills are a very welcome plus
- Developing unique, game specific designs, layouts & artworks
- Creating user friendly interface designs
- Designing marketing & promotional material
- Creating concept art and illustration work
- Competitive salary and extensive possibilities to improve oneself further
- Become part of an international, growing company pushing todays technologies
- Work in a highly innovative industry
- Participate in an exciting, diversified and inspiring working environment
- Enjoy our partly subsidized canteen with high-quality food
- 25 days of paid holiday
- Up to 5 additional bonus holidays
- Attractive flextime and compensatory time-off system
To apply for this job, please send your resume via email to email@example.com. Please state the job title in the subject line.
Austrian work law binds us to indicate the legal minimum wage for each advertised position. For the 2D / CONCEPT ARTIST (m/f), fulltime position, we offer an annual salary of gross EUR 39.200,-. The salary can be higher to recognize a candidate’s experience and skill level.